Statements Tile is currently seeking applicants for the position of Showroom Sales Associate at our south Seattle location. Applications will be accepted through July 1st, 2011. Under the direction of the Showroom Manager, the Showroom Sales Associate is responsible for operations at the Showroom including customer service, updating and maintaining the sample library, and other support for the Showroom Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Greet and assist customers in the showroom and over the telephone with inquiries, as well as assist with design/design application questions
- Provide samples to showroom customers upon request
- Develop relationships with key individuals in the residential design community
- Assist showroom manager with presentations and special events as needed
- Update and maintain displays and concept boards under the direction of the showroom manager
- Assist the manager in the organization, set-up and clean-up of customer meetings and events
- Take part in daily maintenance of the showroom, including sweeping, dusting and other tasks as needed.
- Touch up paint, maintain lighting as needed.
- Cut and label samples
- Order, receive, organize & maintain samples and literature
- Prepare sample orders as requested
- Create sample labels, tear sheets for products
- Design industry knowledge/experience preferred.
- Facility with information technology, including email, spreadsheets, and document creation.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to maintain a good working relationship with all employees.
- Must be prompt, on time to work and have regular attendance.
- Frequent standing, bending, walking, sitting and climbing up and down stairs.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work on one’s feet for extended periods of time.
- Frequent use of visual abilities seeing short and long distances.
- Commission on sales
- Health care benefits
- All additional benefits as outlined in the Statements Employee Handbook, including vacation and holidays
To apply, please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com or by mail to 6140 6th Ave S Seattle WA 98108.