November 12th, 2013
We’ve had a love-hate relationship with it for some time now.
But, to be fair, we’ve also often overlooked how truly influential it is in the realm of tile + stone design.
One can completely transform an installation simply by selecting a shade to complement-or contrast-the tile they’ve chosen.
And then there’s always the unexpected…that bold color choice that surprises us all…
Visit us to recreate these looks and more…and experience our new array of grout options from Mapei.
images via: houzz, waterworks, remodelista, decorpad, waterworks, jhid, rh designs, remodelista, jhid, remodelista, remodelista, jhid, white+gold design, akdo, colvm architectural design.
July 3rd, 2013
The Hexagon. Another classic, another pattern we can’t get enough of.
And it can be found in so many different, desirable forms…
traditional white + black in a contrasting pattern…
an update to the classic, in a larger scale.
playing with pattern.
with just enough detail…
and in the most simple of states.
in pattern + color.
with subtle detail in limestone.
a more modern take: elongated.
and even in textiles.
So much to love.
Visit our showroom to view the possibilities in tile + stone.
*images via erin martin (via pinterest), traditional home (via coco kelley), via pinterest (via homebunchblog), reynards nyc, tabarka studios, via unknown (new orleans), paola massardi + andrea secci (via elle decor), tabarka studios, quarry collection, mirage (nolita), vogue living (via coco kelley).
May 7th, 2013
[Re]connect + view new product…
Join us this week for the ASID Industry Partner Trade Fair.
April 30th, 2013
We must say, the designers over at h2k Design in Stanwood have excellent taste!
[And we're only slightly biased.]
This beautiful installation showcases our W AGE porcelain in Cortex [floor], and our
Murano Vena Glass in Tortoise [backsplash].
A perfect background for such a gorgeous setting!
*thank you: h2k design, Designs NW Architects, and J.P. Land Builder
March 11th, 2013
Kudos to interior designer Louise Brooks, who created an inspiring
kitchen design using Alumillenium Brushed tiles in 2×8 + 2×2.
We’re loving the soothing palette, her understated use of white
and silver. So simple, yet so effective…
That the tile is composed entirely of recycled aluminum
is just an added bonus.
Get yours here.
*images via House Beautiful.
February 20th, 2013
With such subtle color variation and movement, it complements almost anything you put with it. Quickly becoming one of our new favorite porcelains…
Visit our showroom to view the collection.
*images via edimax.
November 6th, 2012
We recently learned that Jeffrey Court would be closing its ceramic tile factory in California. The closure effects about one-third of their line. Most of their stone and glass products, as well as the red body ceramics, are unaffected by the factory closure. Early next year, Jeffrey Court will introduce new ceramics chapters to replace the chapters that are being discontinued.
Although the news was sudden and unexpected, our sales representatives are doing their best to replace any Jeffrey Court merchandising materials such as boards, catalogs, and loose samples with active lines. We are also working with customers on a case-by-case basis to find or replace any orders that are in process.
In addition, we are recommending a number of our other ceramic lines as possible replacements for Jeffrey Court ceramics such as Tiffany, Broadway, Status Ceramics, and Tabarka.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or 206-762-8181.
October 26th, 2012
Statements Tile is currently seeking applicants for the position of Showroom Sales Associate at our south Seattle location. Under the direction of the Showroom Manager, the Showroom Sales Associate is responsible for operations at the showroom including customer service, updating and maintaining the sample library, and other support for the Showroom Manager.
We are seeking a committed and motivated individual, who is looking to work in a positive team environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Greet and assist customers in the showroom and over the telephone with inquiries, as well as assist with design/design application questions
- Provide samples to showroom customers upon request
- Develop relationships with key individuals in the residential design community
- Assist showroom manager with presentations and special events as needed
- Update and maintain displays and concept boards under the direction of the showroom manager
- Assist the manager in the organization, set-up and clean-up of customer meetings and events
- Take part in daily maintenance of the showroom, including sweeping, dusting and other tasks as needed.
- Touch up paint, maintain lighting as needed.
- Cut and label samples
- Order, receive, organize & maintain samples and literature
- Prepare sample orders as requested
- Create sample labels, tear sheets for products
- Design industry knowledge/experience preferred.
- Facility with information technology, including email, spreadsheets, and document creation.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to maintain a good working relationship with all employees.
- Must be prompt, on time to work and have regular attendance.
- Frequent standing, bending, walking, sitting and climbing up and down stairs.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work on one’s feet for extended periods of time.
- Frequent use of visual abilities seeing short and long distances.
- Commission on sales
- Health care benefits
- All additional benefits as outlined in the Statements Employee Handbook, including vacation and holidays
This position is full-time, Tuesday-Saturday.
Applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
October 12th, 2012
We occasionally receive images of installations that we simply must pass along. Here, from one of our stone suppliers in Italy, is a truly remarkable use of stone:
For the full post and a video showing the installation process: